Grade 8A Virgin Hair Soft Wavy Indian Remy Hair
|FOB Price:||US $10-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10-80/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Bundles Per Week.|
|Transport Package:||Regular OPP Bag, Accept Customized Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Wire transfer etc.|
- Model NO.: XBL-I-LB
- Human Hair Type: Indian Hair
- Style: Wavy
- Hair Length: 10inch-40inch
- Pre-Bonded Type: Hair Weft
- Hair Type: Virgin Indian Remy Hair
- Hair Quality: 8A Grade Chemical Free
- One Person Need: 3PCS for 10"-22", 4PCS for 24" or Above
- Different Grade: 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A Grade Hair in Stock
- Our Promise: Real Human Hair No Mixed Synthetic
- Trademark: XBL
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Material: Human Hair
- Hair Grade: Non-Remy Hair
- Color: Black
- Pre-Bonded Style: Hair Weave
- Dyeable: Dyeable
- Weft Head: Double Layers100% Human Hair
- Technique: Machine Made Weft Shedding Free
- Payment: T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram
- Our Service: Quality Guaranteed, Fast Delivery in 24hours
- Textures Available: Straight, Body/Loose/Natural/Deep/Curly Wave etc.
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 6704200000
Natural Raw Virgin Indian Hair
Grade 8A virgin Indian remy hair quality, last 1-2 years
Virgin indian remy hair can be dyed/restyled
Fast delivery in 24 hours
|Hair Material||100% virgin human hair ( 100% Virgin indian remy hair )|
|Hair Grade||Grade 8A (100% Pure Virgin indian remy hair )|
|Hair Length||12"-30" in stock|
|Hair Weight||About 95-100g/pc|
|Hair Colors||Natural black/brown, close to color #1B|
|Hair texture||Loose wave (straight/ body wave/ natural wave/ deep wave /curly / spiral curl/ spring curl etc.)|
|Hair Package||Transparent poly bag|
|Hair Feature||Extremely soft, comfortable|
|Delivery time||Stock goods within 24 hours|
|Sample order within 3 days|
|Quantity order within 7 days|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal etc.|
|Shipping||Mainly by DHL air express, 3-4 days to US, European countries; 4-7 days to African countries|
Q1. How many pieces virgin indian hair do I need?
A: For hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. If you take good care of the hair, it last for over one year.
Q4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.