Real Human Hair 100% Brazilian Deep Curly Hair
|FOB Price:||US $10-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10-80/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Bundles Per Week.|
|Transport Package:||Regular OPP Bag, Accept Customized Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Wire transfer etc.|
- Model NO.: XBL-B-CW
- Material: Human Hair
- Hair Grade: Non-Remy Hair
- Hair Length: 10-32 Inch in Stock
- Hair Density: 100%
- Weft Head: Double Layers100% Human Hair
- Technique: Machine Made Weft Shedding Free
- Payment: T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram
- Our Service: Quality Guaranteed, Fast Delivery in 24hours
- Textures Available: Straight, Body/Loose/Natural/Deep/Curly Wave etc.
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 6704200000
- Style: Curly
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Color: Natural Black
- Dyeable: Dyeable
- Hair Type: 100% Brazilian Deep Curly Hair
- Hair Quality: 8A Grade Chemical Free
- One Person Need: 3PCS for 10"-22", 4PCS for 24" or Above
- Different Grade: 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A Grade Hair in Stock
- Our Promise: Real Human Hair No Mixed Synthetic
- Trademark: XBL
- Origin: Shandong, China
Chemical free Brazilian deep curly hair
8A grade Brazilian curly hair, last 1-2 years
Natural color hair can be dyed/restyled
Fast delivery in 24 hours
|Hair Material||100% virgin human hair ( Brazilian curly hair )|
|Hair Grade||Grade 8A (100% natural human hair curly )|
|Hair Length||8"-32" in stock|
|Hair Weight||About 95-100g/pc|
|Hair Colors||Natural black/brown, close to color #1B|
|Hair texture||Loose wave/straight/ body wave/ natural wave/ deep wave /curly / spiral curl/ spring curl etc.|
|Hair Package||Transparent poly bag|
|Hair Feature||Extremely soft, comfortable|
|Delivery time||Stock goods within 24 hours|
|Sample order within 3 days|
|Quantity order within 7 days|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal etc.|
|Shipping||Mainly by DHL air express, 3-4 days to US, European countries; 4-7 days to African countries|
Warm tips for Brazilian curly hair care:
1. All our hair textures are made by high temperature steam, bigger wavy hair
may be out of shape after washing, like body wave, loose wave etc.
Please apply hair oil/gel on hair after washing. Most people use sponge rods to keep hair wavy/bouncy.
2. Tight curly hair like deep wave, curly wave etc., please do not comb it
with brushes, or it may cause tangles, finger combing makes hair long lasting.
3. Long hair above 20 inch is not easy to take good care, when you comb hair,
start from the ends to remove knots slowly and carefully.
4. Hair is easy to become dry in Autumn and Winter, use hair conditioner to wash
it, and leave in conditioner to keep it in good status.
5. We suggest you wash the hair at least once a week to keep your hair clean.
Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, wash your hair after exercise, swimming etc.
6. Please do not cut the weft as this will result in massive shedding,
get a stylist that can install your hair without cutting it.
if you have to cut the weft please seal it with a weft sealer and a normal hair glue.
Q & A:
Q1. How many pieces human hair weave do I need? ( Brazilian curly hair )
A: For hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. If you take good care of the hair, it last for over one year.
Q4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.